5.01.2014

Welcome

Hey y'all! I'm glad to see you around these parts. If you would like to get to know me better then click here. 
"Wish I was in the land of cotton, old times there are not forgotten. Look away, look away, look away. Dixie Land"
Source
I'm not going to lie, I'm extremly anxious about this new venture. I'm also very excited. The thrill of what this can become is taking over the anxiety and pushing me forward.

I'm a self-proclaimed nerd and when this idea came to me I wanted to have clear goals in mind. I'll share some of them with you today.

1. Promote southeast Arkansas talent.

2. Showcase the work of locals.

3. Form relationships with others in my community.

4. Spread the word about fun happenings in the area.

My friends can tell you that I am a walking commercial. If I love something then I want everyone to know about it. See how nice I am- I want to better their lives. It's time to stop just sharing this with friends and start telling all of you.

I love products! Okay, well basically I love stuff, but I'm not a hoarder. I sell too much stuff on Facebook to be a hoarder.

If you would like me to review something that you would like me to promote then email me at simplysouthernarkansas.gmail.com

Have a blessed day y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make my heart smile!