5.17.2014

Banana Split Cake

I had seen a recipe for a banana split cake and decided the vamp it up a little. It is super yummy and easy. Make quickly and enjoy!

Ingredients:

  • pineapple cake mix
  • can of crushed pineapple
  • vanilla pudding
  • strawberries
  • bananas
  • cool whip
  • chocolate syrup
  • cherries
  • nuts

1. Make pineapple cake (cool)
2. Put some cake at the bottom
3. Mix crushed pineapple with vanilla pudding and put some on top of cake
4. Put some bananas on top of the pineapple pudding mixture
5. Put more cake on top
6. Add more pineapple pudding mixture
7. Put some strawberries on top
8. Add cool whip
9. Sprinkle nuts, put some chocolate syrup on top, and add some cherries

2 comments:

  1. I used to ask for banana split cakes for my birthday as a kid. This reminds me that I need to put it back on my list, although your recipe is showing me that I can now make it for myself. YUM!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks and sounds delicious! Is there a way to make it lactose and soy free? Almond milk to make the pudding?

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my heart smile!